Whether you are moving your lab to a new location, growing your lab staff, or conducting a regular lab safety evaluation, evaluating and engaging in proper lab safety and productivity is crucial.
Managing the overall safety of your lab is oftentimes a full time job for the lab manager.
To support lab managers, we are sharing this guide on how to evaluate the physical space of your lab, maintain a safety-focused laboratory culture, and instill a system of inspections and precautions.
Key strategies you'll learn about:
1. Use an Internal or External Safety Team
2. Conduct Hazard Assessments
3. Maintain Safety Inspections & Precautions
4. Chemical Safety Environmental
5. Environmental Health and Safety
6. Lab Safety Resources
7. Audit Employee Safety Precautions