Research labs around the world have changed the way they operate in response to the spread of COVID-19, and so have their vendors, suppliers, and the entire research material supply chain. With many labs closing temporarily, opening in a limited capacity, and dealing with shortages and supply changes, researchers, lab managers, and procurement offices have had to rethink their experiment workflow and adjust to remote research.
Key strategies you'll learn about:
1. How to plan for the return of the Lab
2. Current safety guidelines and recommendations
3. Strategies to leverage technology and software to optimize experiments and make the most out of lab time
4. How to create a communication plan
5. Considerations to make as your lab operations move online